Download eBooks & More
- eBooks – popular titles with Overdrive, Freading & Hoopla*
– just for kids! – Tumblebooks & Overdrive Reading Room
- Audiobooks – with Overdrive & Hoopla*
- Movies – with Overdrive & Hoopla*
- Music – with Freegal & Hoopla*
- Magazines – with Flipster & Zinio*
*Hoopla and Zinio require a BPL eCard (see below) all other services use a Seekonk Library Card
New to Downloading? Get Libby
- Install the Libby app for Android or iOS smartphones and tablets for the best experience!
- Borrow up to 6 ebook or audiobook titles for up to 3 weeks from Overdrive.
- For online help, see Libby Help
- Install the apps or software available for PCs, Macs, iPhones/iPads/iPods, Android devices, Windows 8 devices, Kindles, and other ereaders.
- Borrow up to 6 titles for up to 3 weeks (1 week for movies).
- For online help, including how to videos, see the Help Center
- Bring your device to the Ask! Desk at the library anytime or call us for help
- Use the Flipster website for online access to magazines or install the Flipster app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play store) available for Apple and Android tablets to download issues for offline access. For Kindle users, this service is compatible with Kindle Fire models only.
- View or download the magazine titles listed with no expiration or returns: Ask, Click, Consumer Reports, Cooking Light, Cosmopolitan, Country Living, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, House Beautiful, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Men’s Health, O The Oprah Magazine, OK!, Popular Mechanics, Popular Science, Prevention, Real Simple, Rodale’s Organic Life, Rolling Stone, Runner’s World, Saveur, Southern Living, US Weekly, Vegetarian Times, Vegetarian Today, Women’s Health (updated 6/2017)
- Install the app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play store) available for mobile devices or Adobe Digital Editions software to work with PCs, Macs, iPhones/iPads/iPods, and Android devices. Also compatible with the Kindle Fire.
- Borrow up to 12 books per month (3 per week) for up to 2 weeks
- For online help, see the FAQs
- Install the app (from the Apple App Store or Google Play store) available for mobile devices or use the website for PCs and Macs.
- Download up to 3 songs per week to keep, copy, burn, etc; no returns. Songs can be downloaded up to 3 times within two weeks by going to Recent Downloads.
- For online help, see the Help Center.
Hoopla (see More Downloads below)
Zinio (see More Downloads below)