Standard & Poor’s NetAdvantage provides quality investment tools and professional independent analysis including:
- Equities: Standard & Poor’s STARS, Fair Value, and other proprietary equity rankings are available on NetAdvantage along with detailed company data.
- Funds: NetAdvantage includes S&P’s Fund Reports on over 21,000 mutual funds and ETFs. Our fund ranking methodology includes peer performance comparisons and evaluations of the underlying assets using proprietary measures such as S&P’s STARS rankings.
- Credit Ratings: Designated by the SEC as a Nationally Recognized Statistical Rating Organization, S&P’s issuer rating can be found on a company’s “Estimates & Opinions” screen in NetAdvantage.
- S&P Outlook: The oldest continuously published market newsletter, the Outlook, can be found on NetAdvantage, with an archive of past issues back to 1996.
- Investment Insights: The NetAdvantage Home Page features news and ideas on investing.
- Financial Education: Tutorials and articles on NetAdvantage covering personal financial literacy topics such as taxes, retirement, and financial planning.
Login to S&P NetAdvantage today!
Note: A Seekonk Library card is required to access this service from outside the library.
In the library
Click S&P Netadvantage; No login required
Outside the library
- Click S&P NetAdvantage to begin
- For Username, enter “Seekonk”
- For Password, enter your Seekonk Library card number